UK sources of information and / or support
Has an information leaflet on Ectopic Pregnancy.
A registered charity established with the aim of improving the care of women with a diagnosis, or possible diagnosis, of ectopic pregnancy.
The Ectopic Pregnancy Trust provide information, education and support to those whose lives have been affected by ectopic pregnancy, and to the professionals who care for them.
Provides support and information to people who have had a miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy.
Information from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
Information from NHS Choices - the government's patient information portal.
Further sources / more detailed information
Some non-UK sites
The following list popular non-UK health information sites with content aimed at the general public. They are mainly from the US. They have not been checked to see if information about the above topic is included but these large sites are comprehensive.
More detailed medical information
The following list online sources of more detailed medical information, mainly from the UK. These sites are mainly aimed at health professionals, but are of interest to all. They have not been checked to see if information about the above topic is included, but information about most medical topics can usually be found.
- PatientPlus - hundreds of medical reference articles provided by Patient UK.
- Evidence Based Medicine - such as from Clinical Evidence, The Cochrane Library, etc.
- Database of UK Clinical Guidelines - from NICE, SIGN, etc.
- Medline - abstracts available from thousands of journals.
- Sites listing free online medical textbooks and journals.
- Sites listing free medical images - pictures, atlases, anatomy, skin diseases, etc.