Pictures of skin conditions
The following sites have many pictures of skin conditions, mainly used by doctors, but of interest to the general public.
- Image atlas - Provided by the Primary Care Dermatology Society of the UK.
- DermIS.net - A cooperation between the Dept. of Clinical Social Medicine (Univ. of Heidelberg) and the Dept. of Dermatology (Univ. of Erlangen) Germany. Huge collection of photos.
- The TRIP database - Enables you to search for medical images from various sites.
- Dermnet - The dermatologists image resource (US site). Includes a large collection of photos of skin disorders.
- DermNet NZ - New Zealand site with a large collection of pictures of skin conditions.
- Dermatology Atlas - From Loyola University, Chicago, US.
- Catalog of Clinical Images (skin) - University of California, San Diego, US.
Other / general clinical images
Useful sites include:
- The TRIP database - enables you to search for medical images from various sites.
- Catalog of Clinical Images - University of California, San Diego, US
- MedPix™ - a Medical Image Database from Uniformed Services University, US
Anatomy / body parts
Patient UK has about 100 simple line drawings of anatomy and body parts. If you are looking for more detailed anatomy illustrations then the following are useful sites: