UK sources of information and / or support
Has a leaflet on Localised Scleroderma (Morphoea).
The Association's aims include to create a greater awareness of Raynaud's and scleroderma and offer support, advice, and information to sufferers and their families.
A voluntary organisation based in the UK. Offers support to patients and relatives who can often feel isolated.
Reliable information provided by Arthritis Research UK.
Dedicated to raising funds for research and awareness of vascular (circulatory) disease. Their website includes information on various vascular diseases including scleroderma.
Information from the Renal Unit of the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh.
Information from The British Association of Dermatologists.
Further sources / more detailed information
Some non-UK sites
The following list popular non-UK health information sites with content aimed at the general public. They are mainly from the US. They have not been checked to see if information about the above topic is included but these large sites are comprehensive.
More detailed medical information
The following list online sources of more detailed medical information, mainly from the UK. These sites are mainly aimed at health professionals, but are of interest to all. They have not been checked to see if information about the above topic is included, but information about most medical topics can usually be found.
- PatientPlus - hundreds of medical reference articles provided by Patient UK.
- Evidence Based Medicine - such as from Clinical Evidence, The Cochrane Library, etc.
- Database of UK Clinical Guidelines - from NICE, SIGN, etc.
- Medline - abstracts available from thousands of journals.
- Sites listing free online medical textbooks and journals.
- Sites listing free medical images - pictures, atlases, anatomy, skin diseases, etc.