Posted , 6 users are following.

Wanting to die so so much yet need to live!

Sometimes wish only had myself to think about yet other times I'm grateful I don't! My life is one huge contradiction! I don't want to be scared anymore o want to want to live for my babies want to stop self destructing but I can't it's so hard I just don't want to be scared anymore I hate how weak I am how I know many others have so much more than me to contend with yet Im just weak! Where do you find strength? How do you get better? I've tried everything I can think of and still the same maybe it's just me?

People try to help me and I feel guilty of the help feel selfish because I'm rubbish at repaying the favour!

I'm a waste of Space! Taken way more than my prescribed dosage tonight just taken more not sure what I want to gain from it guess I'm just tempting fate

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

HI Dondons my lovey...oh bless you young lady....

if you think that you have taken a dangerous amount of your prescription drugs, then please, please call either 111 or if you know that it is a dangerous amount, call 999...

Dondons, you must think of your beautiful children whom you love dearly..they need you, and adore you.....so please do not take any chances....

you have not posted for a while....or posted any of your beautiful poems. they were ALWAYS such a pleasure to read....

I know that you love your children more than life itself....so please think very, very, very seriously how much help you need from this overdose on your drugs....you must try to keep strong...you are a lovely, caring. sensitive young lady....

call for help now !!! please....you are in my heart and prayers always...Deirdre xxxx

• Posted

Thanks Deirdre, unfotunately for me I had to go to hell and back to appreciate my fathers love which was very selfish! Life is a trip, even bad days I smile knowing how great we have it love to you xx  
  • Posted

Dondon darling you have a lot of strength and energy but you are spending it in a negative way.   You spend it calling yourself names like weak,  ridiculous,  stupid etc. You spend it overdosing and drinking and running yourself down and giving yourself labels. 

Now I am going to give you an exercise.  When you call yourself weak,  stop and call yourself strong instead,  when you label yourself stupid stop and tell yourself you are sensible and so on.  You won't believe it and it  is hard but keep on doing this for as long as it takes.  Replace every negative thought with a positive one. 

Praise yourself for doing housework,  for looking after your children,  for eveything involved with looking after your kids.   Praise yourself when you manage to leave the house.  Each time you are tempted to slag yourself off say 'no' I am coping.  Put 10p in a box every time you replace a negative thought with a positive one and you will be amazed how much money you will make.  Look at it and use it to treat yourself.  Not to buy drink or overdose but something you would like even something like chocolate.  

It takes time and a lot of practise but one day these positive thoughts will become more of a habit than the negative ones.   You are working on changing your mindset and this is very positive.

One of these days you will do yourself permanent damage by 'tempting fate' and that would make your life a whole lot worse wouldn't it.  

I am here for you as always you know that.  Pm me anytime.   Love Bev xx

• Posted

HI dondons, I do so hope that you are feeling a little better today....take it easy, and try to keep yourself stress free....

maybe it would be a good idea to make an appointment to see your doctor today if possible.....as you feel at the moment, it is not living, and it must be very, very hard for yourself and your lovely family....

have you any friends or family you could contact to come and keep you company for today....or any close friends who could pop in to see you ?.

try not to over think things, and please, please, please ask your GP for more help.....BLESS you young lady...big, big warm hugs to you....in my THOUGHTS...Deirdre xxx🌸

• Posted

Just to say I agree with all that our friends have said to you and to let you know I am keeping you in my thoughts too.

Pat xxxxxxxx

• Posted

Dondons,

Please think about me when you feel like taking your own life!! I died was revived from my father who was screaming and crying something that has haunted me since and I feel guilty with putting him through that because I thought I had nothing to live for and drugs was the way to escape. I survived and because I survived I think in many ways dying and coming back to life changed how I felt about people my whole perception. My father was a hard man I had never seen him emotional and didn’t think it was possible! Actually I didnt think he really loved me so was shocked to awaken to him screaming and pouring water over me frantically ! These days we have a good relationship, I see life in better light like you will also once you get the right treatment !! If you do take your life you will rob your children of a decent life despair and trauma for years thru their life, not to mention you will never get to see the whole journey that’s something I know will be interesting for me and everyone else on the forum the people who go thru these issues and come out the tunnel are so inspirational and strong probably the strongest I will ever know about!! You are strong Dondon you don’t want to die trust me a friend of mine who decided to take too many pills didn’t die straight away rather suffered a month until his liver gave up he went thru terrible pain so unless your prepared for that maybe re-consider xx take care get the help you know you need ! 

• Posted

HI Stevo...what a powerful and thought provoking post.....I am sooooo glad that you are ok...and have a better, more meaningful relationship with your father...you were very COURAGEOUS to post this....I salute you....

you see Dondons, just how much people can care for you....your children xx especially must adore you....you would be their whole world xx

please go to see your GP and get some help.....help that you both NEED and DESERVE.....you are too young for suicide, any age is wrong of course....but you are worth the whole world young lady xx and your lovely family ...the whole universe

...please, please, promise us that you will try your very best LOVEY.....you are in my thoughts and prayers, also your little ones..always !!! xx

I send you and yours, a huge, HUGE...HUG XX AND GOOD WISHES ALWAYS.....LOTS AMD LOTS....AND LOTS OF LOVE...DEIRDRE XXX

• Posted

Thank you for all your replies, had a bit of a better day today but now it's night time 😞

I have called my doctor today and made an appointment, I'm sorry I'm not really sure what else to say Right now without playing the "poor me" card again but thank you all for your caring comments xxx

• Posted

You have every right to play the "poor me" card, you deserve all the sympathy in the world.  It's terrible to feel as you do.

I am glad you have made a doctor's appointment....when is it for?  I will be waiting to see the outcome.

Keeping you in my thoughts.

Pat xxxx

• Posted

Hi pat, my appointment is on Wednesday, will let you know how It goes.

Thank you for being so kind.

Don dons xxx

• Posted

OK ...Wednesday, I hope it goes well for you and that you get the help you need.

Keep trying, keep hoping,

Pat xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.