;(

Posted , 2 users are following.

so me and my bf spend most of the day in the living room watching tv but for some reason i get antsy being out there and we hear his dad moan about not feeling good so i get annoyed and i lied and said my back hurt just to go the room and he asked what i wanted to do stay in the living rm or go to the room i didn't know because i wanna make him happy but i want to be comfortable and he got mad saying its not that hard of a question. .and we know with anxiety and depression its hard to make decisions i just wish he'd understand. MAYBE IF I DIDNT HAVE DEREALIZATION ANXIETY DEPRESSION ID BE NORMAL UGH ;( im trying to beat this

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i am actually seeing improvement but when things like this happen i feel bad ;(
  • Posted

Stop trying to make other people happy, just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you have to be together 24/7. I live with my boyfriend, and his mother, we will often sit in different rooms, watch different shows, he may eat dinner with his Mum and without me, it's not a bad thing, if you want to go to a different room just do it and chill out, you're not doing yourself any favours stressing over such a little thing Tammi.
    • Posted

thank you i guess i just care too much idk but you are right smile💜

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.