:( not had a period for 6 months.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Need advice. My last intercourse I had was about 6 months ago. I haven't had a period since then.... Not sure what to do. Been feeling sick alot and pains alot too. Any advice sad

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well if u were pregnant u should b feeling some heafty moves by now and ud of gained abt a stone and most folk not all have a fair size of a bump have u done a test?
    • Posted

I have gained weight and I haven't done a test yet . I felt a few little move not sure tho

• Posted

Get that test done and get it done asap. Too many boxes have been ticket to a place where you can't avoid this anymore.

-Your last intercourse has been 6 months ago and you haven't had your period ever since.

-You are feeling sick.

-You have gained weight.

-You felt a little move in your stomach.

I'm not saying you're pregnant since I'm not an expert, but get that test done asap.

• Posted

And get the test double-checked, so do it twice, just to make sure. One test can fail, so make sure you double-check if you are indeed pregnant. Also consult your doctor to make sure
    • Posted

I have done 6 test and 3 of them was neg and 3 was positive. I have past out a few times today and still feeling moment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.