10 months post op

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

Has anyone had any pain in their knee relating to a bad cold? 

My knee is always stiff but I have had a terrible head cold/conjunctivitis etc and am just wondering if this could be the pain and twinges I am having???

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm not sure if that would effect your knee but the doctor did say to let them know if I'm under the weather at all. Has your temperature been up at all? He said for sure to call if that happened.

• Posted

With this cold I have had hot sweats and cold shivers, and  I just thought maybe I had an infection and it has spread? Sounds a bit dramatic but I have not done anything to my knee and I just wondered. Am putting antibiotics in my eyes.... 
    • Posted

I would call your doctor and get his opinion. He may put you on an antibiotic as a precaution.
    • Posted

Yes, think I might call him, you just don't know do you? Thanks for your advice Roma.......no one understands but us eh? ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.