1st monthly weigh in.... 1st 4lbs!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Well today i have been for my 1st weigh in after starting orlistat again. On the 4th jan i was 15st 11lbs and today im 14st 7lbs! Cant actually believe ive lost 18lbs in just over 4 weeks! Xx

1 like, 34 replies

34 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi woow well done ! I am sure you are feeling just faboulous x

It is my first time and middle of 3rd week and I lost 11 lbs I am just chuffed.

I hope I will get simillar result after 4 weeks : )

• Posted

Thats brilliant!! Keep up the hard work. This is my 3rd time on orlistat last year i lost 2 stone but then gave up dieting so to get this result after the 1st month has given me the boost i needed! 11lbs in 3 weeks is amazing and im sure u will hit ur stone mark by the 4 weeks! Well done and keep it up xx
    • Posted

Thanks x Well done you are back on track and doing so so well xx

I hope I will slowly get to my goal x

• Posted

Thanks duck, ur well on your way to reaching your target! How much do u want to lose xx
    • Posted

I want to lose 100 pounds x

I didin't set up like time for it but would like achieve it in around year smile 

What is your goal ? 

• Posted

Ideally i want to loose 4 stone 4lbs and get down to 11 stone. Ive already done 1st 11lbs so still got a way to go with another 2st 6lbs. I want to be close to my goal by october this year as we are moving to spain and want to feel more comfy in myself. How are you finding the tabs xx
    • Posted

I am sure you will achieve your goal x I stopped tablets on Monday until Friday GP appointment as I experienced bloating + constipation.

I was eating as usual and really surprised why that happened?

Maybe I had to little fat ( if that's possible).

Hope you are doing well : ) x

• Posted

You will get bloating hun if u arnt drinking enough water. Keep taking the tabs and aim for around 8 pints of water per day and the bloating will go within a few days Consitpation cud be that your arnt having enough fibre in your diet try to have wholemeal bread or pasta or high fibre ceral for breakfast Xx
    • Posted

I am drinking 10-12 pints of water a day and having loads of fibre so I don't know maybe stress. My usaual breakfast is porridge/ weetabix + some chia seeds/fruit, lunch would be wholemeal pita + beans + salad, or pasta + loads of veggies + some chicken or healthy mash like potatoe with skin+swede +carrot+celeriac and boiled turkey meatballs with herbs + beetrot salad or other salad, dinner some soup or other dish only some examples. Snacks rice waffels, corn waffels, carrots,fruits,other veggies, raisins, sometimes jaffa cakes max 3, sandwiches always loaded with green leafy veggies , pepper etc. Coffe 1-2 small a day, tea. I was also drinking loads of peppermint tea.

I am off tablets since Monday and I am good, keeping healthy diet.

To be honest I am surprised ( worry lol ) that between meals I am not hungry really ( better say I am not starving/hungry all day long lol).

Befofre I started Orlistat I could eat all day long and I mean that now I am thinking is that how it should be, not feeling hungry all the time and not feeling cravings and if I fell i like some sweetnes -honey into morning porridge is great and 1 square of chocolate or 2 jaffa cakes is more than enough. I know that sound so silly but I am a bit scared by them changes look like I am loosing that - comforting - relation with food and it is on one side strange on other great as now I feel I am doing so much more like cleaning, doing my nails etc.

Sorry bit long lol.

How are you doing ? Hope no side effects from tabs : ) 

And how you are finding days on 1300 kcal ? 

• Posted

Wow thats amazing well done
    • Posted

Hahah i havent really followed the orlistat guidelines ive ate what ive wanted but stuck to around 1300 cals per day, plenty of water and salad and cut out bread altogether as that was my main downfall xx
    • Posted

Think al have to try that myself but for me my downfall is crisps especially cheese and onion , have you been on them before or is this your 1st time on them 😊
    • Posted

If you follow it like i have u cud have 1 bag aslong as you count the calories and stay within 1300 for that day some days i have gone to 1500. U might het a few loose stools when u go toilet, i have but never where ive had a accident or had to rush. This is my 3rd time on them hun. Last year i lost nearly 2 stone in about 8 weeks but then i stoped them and went back to eating normal and ended up putting it all back on. On the 26th dec i was 16st 4lbs and im now 14st 7 so only 3lbs off 2 stone in about 9 weeks xx if u want any support you could add me on facebook and can keep in touch via private message x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.