2.5 weeks

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all I've been on this med for 2.5 weeks though things have not yet improved dors that mean it's not working?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Cleora

2.5 weeks is far too early unfortunately.  It takes around 3-4 months before you start noticing improvement, though some people get better earlier, and some much longer.

Its a long slow process, but stick with it, however you feel ..... it's worth the wait.

K x

• Posted

Hi Cleora

Kate is bang-on. I know it can be a horrible experience going through the first couple of months, but it really does take that long i'm afraid.

I assume you are still on the 20mg low dose at this stage.

Time will tell if this is right for you.... another 5 weeks really at least - you should feel somewat better than now by that time.

Keep strong...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.