2 day period

Posted , 3 users are following.

On Nov 26th to 28th I had spotted pinkish brown discharge 1/2 day then had period for only 2 days I've been feeling pregnancy symptoms... I took a cheap test from dollar store was negative but still having a lot of pregnancy symptoms? Any suggestions!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Are you on the pill?

Try another preganacy test in a few days...

I did have spotting when I was younger and I was pregnant....but I never could afford the pregnancy tests and my Dr. (when I finally went)...still spotting at 4 months..told me I was pregnant.

• Posted

November? We are in October? If you meant September, it is very unlikely that you would be having pregnancy symptoms this early on, the earliest symptoms don't normally start until 4-6 weeks gestation. The only 'early warning' some people get is the implantation bleed, which a lot of people never get at all.

There is no point testing until the day your period is due (or just before if you use an early detection test). Testing any earlier wont mean anything. If you get a negative test on the day your period is due, try again a week later.

A lot of early pregnancy symptoms closely match ovulation symptoms (like sore breasts, tenderness, tummy pains etc). If you are pregnant and you are far enough along to be having pregnancy symptoms, I have no doubt a test would pick it up.

When you do next test though, particularly with cheaper tests, using the first wee of the day is always best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.