2 week period

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I'm 22 and my periods were really regular, but I just went five months without one (no chance of pregnancy in the first place, but I did take a test pretty much every month anyway). After those five months, I had a period that was heavy all the way through for two weeks!! I wrote it off as just something weird that happened because I missed for so long, but then I had a friend tell me that bleeding for two weeks shouldn't happen, even if I've missed. So that got me thinking/worrying. I've also been having pain during sex and yesterday I noticed blood in my stool?? It seemed like a lot... I was planning to wait until my next period to see what it does and then decide if I should go to a doctor, but after hearing that my period was too long and recognizing other issues, I figured I should get some opinions now, rather than waiting....

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Well, I am 43. So can be your Mum. Please go to the Doctor as soon as possible. Don't wait. Let me know how you will get on.

Hugs.

As soon as possible! !! Hugs

• Posted

Hey hun my friend has went since September of 2016 without no period and just got tested yesterday for any sort of STD and she became positive in chlamedia and it was the. Cause if her delayed period. Go get restated
    • Posted

It's definitely not an STD, Ive only had one sexual partner and we've been dating for two years now, we both got tested last year just to be safe

• Posted

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was all the same person!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.