2 weeks on plateau

Posted , 4 users are following.

OK so getting p*ssed ,no weight loss for 2 weeks , l wonder if this pill get immune with your body, l am very active and l' m on it when it comes to the fat rule, has anyone of you guys ever hit a plateau while taking Orlistat ? I need some tips to break it this is so annoying really.sad

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I don't know how long you've been on Orlistat but the body does become immune after about 2 years.  The only thing I can suggest is to have a break for a few months and try again.
  • Posted

Hi yes Ive also had phases when theres no weight loss, I normally find that its when I get constipated.

My second month on Orlistat I only lost 2 lbs and it does get very frustrating. Just stick with it as you will find the weight will suddenly start to come off again as mine did.

As long as your doing eveything right it will work itself out, don't give up!

• Posted

I've been on it for only a month and just got into my second month, its just too early for it to stop working, l just read a thread somewhere where other users said they used a metabolism booster l need to look into it and see what happens. I don't want to give up l already lost 12 pounds the first 2 weeks and l got excited after that it stopped working smh..…

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.