2nd weigh in.. lost 6lbs so 2st 3lbs in 9 weeks!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Soooooo happy just been for my 2nd weigh in and ive lost another 6lbs! Thats 2stone 3lbs in 9weeks so chuft!

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Wow well done ..whats your target do you have a lot more to lose !
    • Posted

Thanks hun id like to get to around 11stone so still another 3 stone to go but heading in the right direction! How are you doing x
    • Posted

Ive lost 2 and half stone so far need to get to around 10 stone so still a way to go.. off on holiday in 8 weeks so hoping to lose at least another stone before then.. are you noticing the difference yet i know my clothes are smaller sizes but looking in the mirror cant personally see the difference x
    • Posted

Well done your doing brill! I can see abit of a difference but im like you can tell in my clothes. Im moving away in september so really want to be at target xx
  • Posted

Oh wow that's fab. Well done. I've just completed 1 week and lost nothing. Oh only another 3 weeks to try I guess.
    • Posted

Keep up the good work hun and im sure at tge end of your 1st month u will see a loss xx
    • Posted

Thank you. I really must try harder and just get on with it.
  • Posted

Wow thats amazing well done , i am hoping to go back on these tablets . I never finished my 1st course properly still have a weeks supply left , i got disheartened when i wasnt seeing a result on the scales

But think I need to give them a try again and work out where i went wrong

• Posted

Wow that's fab

Can u please tell me what you have been eating?

• Posted

The 1st month i stuck to 1300 cals per day and lost 18lbs in 4 weeks. I ate what i wanted but didnt go over 1300. This month i have ate whatever i wanted and lost 6 lbs so still a loss but not as much as i wanted. So from 2moz im back on 1300 and no bread. Loads of water xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.