3 holes hymen - septate? severe pain and blood

Posted , 2 users are following.

I don't think my hymen is a septate. Although there are two holes to the left and right, there is a hole near the bottom, centered slightly to the right. The actual tissue part appears to be a thick ball that has some bands to separate these holes. The hymen is indeed very thick. I'm beyond the thinning of hymen and I hadn't ever inserted objects; I always used pads since day one of my period a decade ago. Now that I have a comfortable significant other, this occurred: First, we just rub outside but then due to the wetness and intense speed my mate accidentally went inside me, not very far, but the pain was so excruciating and unbelievable. It was quick and my mate immediately took out so the horrible pain was for a second. However it lingered for an hour, with my entire lower body in needles, and I bled for two days.

I thought my hymen got out of the way now, due to the bleeding. When my mate put his finger in it was quite painful. Then we try some more inserting of my mate's member and it turns out I still have the hymen, plus blood. The other day ago my mate tried and they didn't even get in and the pain was horrendous. I'm very well wet too. There was a lot of blood as well, again. It only lasted for a few minutes, the dripping of blood, but there was an excessive amount. I can withstand a lot of pains and I have the worst menstrual cramps for many years; I don't scream in pain.

But that type of pain yesterday had me screaming torturously. My mate tells me there is a feeling of wall that disables them from going in which I believe is the extremely thick ball of tissue in the center. When they hit against the ball, that is where the pain lies. 

When I looked, it appears the bottom part of the hymen is giving way upwards, however. I assume if I gently stretch it throughout some time period, then I could make a reasonable opening in which there would be little to no pain and bleeding.

Thanks for the help.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Have you seen a gyn? Have this looked at there are things a doctor can do to help you with this.
  • Posted

Judging from the opening comment, you are probably in your mid 20s; assuming that you started your periods at 14, that would make you at least 24 years old.  Your hymen does not always "wear away" during the the course of life and indeed many women who are still virgins in old age have their hymen in tact.

You state that youcan feel "holes" in the hymen which does not seem normal as usually it tears, not punctures. It may break completely upon the very first penetration, i.e. when you lost your virginty, or just tear, and wear away follwing further sessions of intercourse. For a hymen to be so dense as to not break completely is unusual. 

You state you are mestruating and use pads as opposed to a tampon. Is the blood in you pads of a very dark red or lighter? 

If is a dark red that means that it is not oxygenated, or trying to clot, and the fact that you are feeling pain during your periods and also when you are at the point of penetration, so the glans of the penis is not even able to enter the vagina makes me think that there is something very serious going on here.

Are you feeling pain when you got to the toilet, whether urinating or defecating?

When you say "your mates Member" I assume you mean penetration with an erect penis?

Is the pain immediate upon presentation of the erect penis at the lips of the labia, or can you accept the penis a bit further than that?

This is not the sort of board or type of forum to discuss this type of thing, or try to get someone to give you a diagnosis.  

You need your Doctor to refer you to a Gynaecologist and as quickly as possible, and certainly an ultrasound scan will pick up anything solid which is blocking the vaginal tract.   Also a Doctor would be able to use a special clinical tool called a "Speculum" which opens the vagina so that a fibre-optic camera can be inserted or an examination made visually if the fibre optic is going to cause pain.

What I find odd, is that you are (apparently) menstruating ok, and I assume that your cycle is fairly reliable, i.e. every 28-9 days. 

You really need to see an expert on this as it sounds as though you have something more than and infection. The sooner you find out the better and more quickly something can be done about the situation.

The more you put things off, the less likely the matter can be sorted easily.

SEE A GYNAECOLOGIST !

A hymen can stay intact although you are menstruating, as it is "semi-permeable", which means that although it is a membrane, fluid can pass through it.  If it couldn't you would be having series issues with you periods due to the build up of blood. 

However if you have been penetrated deeply by a man's penis and that penetration has been complete in the past, I am surprised that the hymen is still intact at all, let alone just have holes in it.

The fact that you are experiencing a lot of pain now even when you partner starts the penetration at the top of the vulva, and as you enter the vagina is a little worrying. More to the point the fact that you are bleeding, but not as a result of your period, during penetration and it would appear whilst trying to be mobile makes me wonder whether there is something more serious than a sexual issue.

How are you feeling generally?

• Posted

No I started period right right before 11 years old. I am 21.

I didn't ever have extremely deep penetration. I still am not sure if my mate penis went some ways in, or just simply pushed the hymen hard and caused some stretching. It was very quick what occurred and he removed quickly due to the pain and shock. However, I am surprised it didn't give way either. If I can remember correctly, it didn't feel like it was inside me either. So I don't think I have been 'properly' penetrated yet.

Also, I am not menstruating currently. I have irregular periods and miss them months at time, and I have gotten this checked before but not much was discovered.

Thanks for your help I will see what i can do see doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.