Hi after 2 month I really want go back 2 work

But feeling still not good. First 3 week I m on

20mg and after 4 week 40 mg like 7 week now

Can I still on 40mg or 2mg any body help me out

Thanx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hey Shah. That is a real steep increase in a short time. I found going from 30 to 40 pretty hard so I can just imagine what ur feeling. I wud go see the Doc and perhaps try 30 mg's for awhile. I'm no Doc so dont take this as gospel. Lol. Ul be fine but it sure takes time. Good luck my friend.

• Posted

shah

Sorry I  cannot say yes or no, the mediation at 40mg  should be ok to return to work although you are best to talk to your GP and He will advise. as he knows your condition 

• Posted

What do u work at? If you feel up to it i csnt see why not

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.