4 weeks on tablets

Posted , 4 users are following.

had weigh in at the doctors this morning have lost 12lb and have now been given a perscription for another 3 months yippee no accidents and enjoying my new way of eating xx good luckĀ 

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Wow well done that's brilliant

What kind of things have you been eating or ere you doing a plan

That's so good 12lb in 4 weeks šŸ˜€

• Posted

Well done! Just had my 3 week weigh in too and I've lost 15lbs smile Well done!
    • Posted

Well done that's so good have you been eating a special plan or what kind of things are you eating x
    • Posted

Just keeping under the fat really! I had about 4 days I didn't take my tablets as I was out for meals etc but still managed to lose. I usually have rice crispies with skim milk for brekkie, toast/bagel with lightest Philly for lunch with a rice pudding, muller light and fruit for snacks and then a good dinner - recently dry fried chicken and veggies xxx thank you! Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.