5th day on 150mg of Traz and now it won't work for sleep aid

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello all....Please can someone help??? I am very pleased to say the next day groggy feeling has disappeared - Ace! Now I've started to wake again during the night - which is annoying as this is the very reason I was prescribed the meds.  Should I up it to say 150mg plus 1/2 a tab? Or give it a bit longer... They do say you need to give it 2 weeks before you see the benefits. Ta in advance peeps.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

This was 11 months ago....

BUT...I was told anyone can go up to 700mg.

I used to take the 150mg...and keep another 50mg beside my bed....if I woke up.

I stopped taking this drug for other reasons...mainly weight gain.

• Posted

I have the same issue. I take 150 and still sit up for hours feeling drunk but not at all sleepy. When I do finally fall asleep, I do dleep well. If you learn more about it, please let me know.
    • Posted

Hi you mention you sit up for hours? You're supposed to take this med thenie down and relax, if you don't lie down when taken it can have the opposite affect like you mention.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.