6 days delayed for MC

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am late on my periods by 6 days and i have no symptoms of pregnancy so far. I had two pregnancy tests done but both turned out to be negative. what should i do? I have pcos and dont know if i am really pregnant or is it the pcos which is delaying my MC.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi ๐Ÿ˜Š

I've had pcos since 2007. I found out I had it by missing 2 periods & not being pregnant. I didn't have a period for 7 years after finding out I had the pcos. I've just lost 5stone in weight, my periods came back regular as clockwork & I'm now 9 weeks pregnant ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Posted

Dear Natalie,

I had two home pregnancy tests at home but both are negative. And i dont feel having any symptoms of pregnancy. We tried for baby last month and this month i have missed my periods. Now i am 7 days late as my due date of MC was on 15th. ย What should i do ?

• Posted

Make a visit to your doctor. He can give you another pregnancy test & if you are not pregnant. Your probably missing your period due to the pcos

Good luck ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Posted

Hi Soumya,

Its too early for a HPT sometimes. If u always have regular periods then Its better u go to a Gyn. They wil do a blood test which can detect the HCG , if u are pregnant. If you had or have pcos then the irregular periods can be becoz of that too. So take care till u know that u r pregnant or not. If u are not pregnant then gyn wil be able to find the reasons why u r not getting periods and treat accordingly.ย 

Take care ...smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.