60mg too much or normal?

Posted , 3 users are following.

My doc upped my dose to 60mg now 5 months into it, is this ok?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi jes. I've just seen your other post about still having side effects and as Jayne stated it's a long time to still be having them. Personally if it was me I would go back to my doctor, nothing to panic about it's just maybe 60 is to high. What was you like on 40mg?

Hang on in there and trust your gut on what you think the best decision is.

• Posted

Hey Jesika, I am now taking 60mg,  it's been 10 days so far the first week was ok but this week my anxiety is up a bit and sleeping is a bit hit and miss.  How are you feeling?

• Posted

HI millie,

We'll today is week 2 and oh my...I think I'm getting upped side effects because I feel tightness and nervousNess in my stomach...and can't breath..weak legs..just feeling super scared..not sure if to keep at it or go back to 40mg?why did you get upped?

• Posted

well i couldnt take it and only took 40mg lastnight, today i woke up fine, but side effects now are weak, sleepy legs and arms, freaking me out!! dont know if i should stay at 40 or go back to 60?are you taking anything else for the anxiety?
    • Posted

Hey, how are you feeling today - I'm on day 15 of the increase and the last 6 days the anxiety has been worse but it seems it doesn't last as long if that make sense? I would stick with the 60 for 4 weeks and see how you go. Message me if you want its nice to have someone To talk to who can understand, we can get through this together 😉

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.