7 months of chronic gastritis, no heal

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hey,

I have been diagnosed chronic gastritis with low inflammation levels. No atrophy no HP infection. That was 7 months ago. I felt nauseous all the time, it becomes harsh specially after eating. I'm better now tho, but I'm not still %100.

My main gastritis symptom is nausea as I said. No burn or something like that. Sometimes I have brain fog after eating. All blood tests are ok. Found nothing. Just chronic gastritis.

I mainly eat white rice and red meat before I was hospitalized. No veggies, no fruits at all. My urine pH level was 5.5 around. Acidity of my diet can cause chronic gastritis? Also, I'm wondering that can chronic gastritis cause constant nausea like this, specially after eating?

Well, my diet is still not so good. I still eat red meat, sometimes high fat foods, carbonated drinks etc.

I create my own diet plan and,

Proteins: Egg whites, canned tuna, rarely legumes

Carbs: Whole wheat pasta, multi-grain bread

Fat: Maybe some pumpkin or chia seeds with carrot/apple juice

I will also drink goat milk kefir.

Any wrong with this?

Thank y'all!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

By the way, no herbs & spicies, no fruits except banana (melons irritate my stomach) and almost all veggies except lemon and tomato (it's actually a fruit tho)

Supplemented with glutamin 10gr a day.

• Posted

You could give enzymes a try as they get your tucker out of your stomach quicker and they dont seem to upset most of us.
    • Posted

I tried digestive enzymes and it didn't help me. Also betaine/glutamic acid HCL supplementation with digestive enzymes, irritate my stomach as I said.

Thanks for recommendation.

• Posted

HCL supplementation absolutely irritates my stomach. Apple cider vinegar is also irritates it. Even water can irritates my stomach sometimes, that's weird thing.

Sorry for triple post.

And it's done.

• Posted

Interesting diet - nsughty and slso a bit healthy. Have you given slippery elm a try yet? When I had this I got rid of it with Tazec and aloevera. Took 8 weeks. Fun isnt it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.