9hrs and 45 minutes and I will know if i am heading to live on the street from tomorrow

Posted , 12 users are following.

Having the anxiety i do and having my physical health as poor as it is,

I am frightened, and not knowing what the 20 minute emergency hearing by the judge will bring about.

I feel my life is in the hands of the verdict.

I dont want to visualize me walking out of my home with my carer and some bedding.

But reality is this cannot be avoided.

If you have faith please pray for me and my carer.

Im tired of all the stress and the overdose of last week is nt helping my cause.

If you happen to have a spare bedroom or a living room floor space and live in London or close to London do let me know

My benifits arrive next ruesday adn we are crtibly no scroungers

Hugs

PJ

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Call on your higher power and repeat: 

"​I can do everything through the One that makes me strong."

Our prayers are with you. 

• Posted

bless you Teresa for the lovely response , where would we be without the Amazing God who looks don on us with his Mighty Grace and undeserving love

I look to him every breath I take

Nite

PJ

• Posted

I will continue praying for you both. God loves you and i pray he will restore you to better health and a home for youu both. Try to have faith, call on the Lord and he will hear you. Bless you.

Hugs 

Elizabeth xxx

• Posted

My Goodness Ozzie, you wonderful man...I hope so sooooo much that you do not lose your home....I live in the Midlands .....there are five of us, sometimes seven again....and a tiny beautiful, beautiful little one.....I would be bereft !!! If I thought that anything could EVER HAPPEN....TO MAKE US LOSE OUR HOME !!!!!!

I pray for you both, also all others homeless, or in danger of it...

try to keep your hopes up. ...there are so many people on this forum on your side, and hoping and praying that all goes well...

In my thoughts and prayers, ALWAYS ..DEIRDRE xxx

• Posted

HI Ozzie, you are stil in my thoughts...I have just got up to make a drink ( then back to bed. ) and I keep thinking just how terrible you must feel...good luck dear ozzie, back to bed now, I will message you later...I hope and pray so MUCH that you are both helped and not left with nowhere to go....hugs to you both..BLESS you...DEIRDRE xxx
  • Posted

Ozzie. I am so sorry to hear of your plight. I always try to remind myself that heaven is not here on earth and that even the disciples had illnesses and suffered trials thru their lives. Sometimes God doesn't work in the way we would want him to but he is still there with plans for you. You may not understand what they are but he loves you and you have to know that you will come out of this ok. Because of anxiety it is even harder for you to deal with the things in life that come from the actions of others. Will say a prayer for you and I wish you the best. I think we are soon to be face to face with the Lord anyway. Keep the faith and pray for the return of our Lord and when we will no longer have suffering. God bless.
  • Posted

Dear dear ozzie, I have been following ur story and I have anxiety just like u I so feel for u. I have something to tellu. My husband had a doctor that messed up his surgery that should of been a quick in and out but he stapled and severed his aorta and severed his renal artery and cut through his vena cava all meaning he came out of an hour (supposed to be that long) 13 hours later tetering on death with 2 dead kidneys brain damage and a life sentence if he even survived with nerve damage and to a life sentence of dialysis..And the Dr. killed off his adrenal glands ( meaning he will never have energy again and will be on dialysis the rest of his life and now had a numb leg due to no blood supply and then 120 days later my son had a massive brain anuerism that exploded and I had him air flighted to Seattle Washington to save his life and was told he would probably be disabled if he even made it through the surgery. Now I had a choice 1. flip out and just die or believe Hebrews 11:1that says Faith is the asurance the confirmation the title and deed of the things we hope for being the proof of things we cannot see and the conviction of their reality Faith perceiving is the real fact what is not revealed to the senses. All meaning Ozzie that u have the assurance the the lord will never ever let u be in harms way he will protect u every step of the way as he did me. It is important to repeat Gods word back to him because it is his promise never to abandon u and he loves it when u remind him of his promise to u. Remember u only need faith as small as a mustard see. At the end of my story Ozzie I held on to that scripture all the way through my crises as though it was gold (which it was)and reminded God all day that he promised and that I would not be moved by what I was told by doctors and I told him he was bigger than any problem that I see in front of me and I begged him to take away the fear moment by moment that would well up inside of me from sheer fear and terror the what ifs would hit and the devil just loved it the tortures feelings I only allowed that feeling for less than a bink of an eye and beged the lord to fill me with his peace and take away the fear and in a few moments the terror subsided at the end of all of these two ordeals a miracle happened within 12 months my husband was off dialysis which Doctors said was impossible he is back pretty much 95% normal and my son survived with no residual damage God is good. HE WILL ALLOW US TO GO THROUGH SCARRY THINGS TO TEACH US FAITH . jUST REMEMBER WHEN HE CLOSES A DOOR HE OPENS A WINDOW HE IS BIGGER THAN ANYTHING OR ANYBODY ON EARTH. Ozzie just hang on keep praying DO NOT ALLOW SCARRY THOUGHTS ask God to take those scarry thoughts away and faith the tiny size of a mustard seed AND NOW OZZIE WATCH GOD WORK. He loves u.
    • Posted

dear Kathy your message was powerful and has gien me the HOPE to walk ito the court in 90 minutes time.

Speak later

Hugs

PJ

• Posted

Thinking of you good luck fingers crossed for you from Scotland. X
  • Posted

Dear Ozzie I will pray for both of you.  I have just come back from Glasgow and was approached by some men living in the street, they were so polite and it made me appreciate what I have, one of them said can you please spare some cash for some dinner I gave him my last £5 an he was so grateful and said this would last him 3 days I always remember what my gran said to me, there but for the grace of God.  I hope your situation gets sorted and the people in the court are touched by God.  Let me know how you are doing
  • Posted

Dear Ozzie ,

Iv prayed for you and I will continue to pray for you.

iv been healed from very sever panic attacks and hyperventilation . I used to be short of breath from the moment I wake up until I go back to sleep. I always wanted to be asleep just to escape from my anxiety attacks . I used to have terrible chest pain, sweaty feet and hands, A heavy sinking heart , hot flashes, a choking feeling, twitches around my lips and tingling etc etc etc. I used to get so scared and start crying. For a month I stayed in my bed cut off from work, friends, social activities, church etc. I was too scard to walk about even for 10 mins.

I did all necessary tests and scannings with my cardiologists and neurologist but all my tests came back normal. So at this point of time i turned to the Lord and read his words and promises daily and let me tell you . I didn't get an instant healing but God healed me everyday and now it's almost a week that my healing started and now I'm back to my feet . And guess what I even went to a birthday dinner of my aunt last night which is hard for me to believe that I could do it. God is great. He spanks us because he loves us and want to save us. His ways are wonderful and he knows what we need even before we ask him.

Iv a missionary uncle in London who runs a home stay care for people with anxiety, depression, etc which is for free ( government funded) You just have to let your GP refer you and he will take you in. you can call him and get necessary details on this.

Il send you a link to an artical about how to pray and control your fears it really helped me with my disorder when I had it. Please read it . And while typing this message to you a verse came to me for you Mathew 6: 25-34.

Let me know if anything else . You are remembered in my prayers . Take care and trust Him.

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the phone number as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

Hello it was a relief reading your reply to Ozzie that the Lord will help, I would be grateful if you could send me the article about how to pray and control your fear.  God Bless
    • Posted

Hi Jean

I'm glad if I could help in any way . Links are not getting sent on this Here so il inbox it to you. Take care .

• Posted

Ozzie okease call the Samaritans - 08457 90 90 90

Best of luck to you x

• Posted

Ok Ozzie Iv sent your number to my uncle and asked him to call you for assistance. He will call you any moment . Be strong . God is with you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.