aaaaaaah IT BURNS!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm currently taking cepro (antibiotic) for a bacterial cyst I had. Now it burns when I pee. I still have two days worth of cepro to finish, what should I do?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

currently have a UTI and for the past 8 days its been burning while i pee, litterally found no solutions just wait it out

ive found that peeing in the shower helps a little tiny bit

good luck

• Posted

I drank a gallon of water in about an hour and 20 mins, and I'm drinking cranberry juice every day, its doing better now
    • Posted

Thats too long to 'wait it out'.....go see your doc. If you are on antibiotics already you may need a different type.   Never ignore a urine infection. It can travel to your kidneys and that is bad news.
    • Posted

thats great smile i almost didnt drink a thing, could never imagine peeing being so painful its brutal !
    • Posted

Lol yeah part of my problem was I absolutely hate city water taste, it turns my stomach super bad, so I have been avoiding drinking it at home, I can't afford to buy bottled water, so I drink water when I'm at work and even bring some home at times, but I wasn't drinking much at all...
    • Posted

im not a fan of tap water either really

the strangest thing everyone says its in my head and im crazy but everytime i drink tap water i get massssive heart burn lol

• Posted

You aren't the only one lol. Growing up I lived on well water, and its just plain delicious water, here in town though its got chemicals like fluoride and stuff that I can't stand tasting.... And it ruins my stomach, gives me heartburn, diarrhea.
    • Posted

I just can't stand it lol....
    • Posted

lived in a city all my life never tried really well water or spring water

my grandmother tells me its so different, taste nothing like tap or bottled!

• Posted

It is wonderful to drink, lol I can't describe it, just better than city water
  • Posted

You are possibly now showing symptoms of another UTI caused by another bacteria which is not killed by cipro...you need to go back to your doc for different antibiotics.
    • Posted

No I didn't have a uti to begin with, I had a cyst that I was taking the antibiotics for and I called my Dr. She said drink lots and lots of water, if it didn't get better in a couple days call her back, but on top of the water I drink cranberry juice too and its gone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.