Abdominal pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 46 yr old. And I have been experiencing abdominal pain on my left mid section for about 8 months doctor can't figured out I have been done all kind of test from heart disease to cancer liver and pancreas test all negative . Don't know what it coUld be is a dull pain. I'm need answer my PCm

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have you had an ultrasound done aimee?  8 months of abdo pain would be driving you nuts hun..  Is it possible to see another GP?  If not,  I would be insisting to your GP that you want this problem resolved.  Its not fare that you should suffer this out for another 8 months aimee.
    • Posted

Yes indeed. I have an referral and I am calling today . My supervisor is making things difficult to me as well against city policy so I stop going to the doctor so today I can go and my doctor sign abFMLA to protec my job. All my test are normal. But this week the pain is just lingering. I went to the ER last December and they told me was stress and sent me home. I don't think I'm made this up

• Posted

Have you had an endoscopy?
    • Posted

That is side effect of tsking Nexium, I had it when I take it. You need to diet along with take this tablet. It also an implication of constipation or gas build u up due to taking Nexium which make your acidity in stomatch so low that it cant digest food. Better reduce to 20mg and see how it goes ot taking 20mg in the morning and 20mg in the night. No coffee, alcohol, processed food or sugar. Hope you get well soon.
    • Posted

Ok so you are saying the pain on my left mid side is cause by nexium. Is not even a bad pain is more like a dull annoying pain. I will reduce to 20 miligrams. But I had the pain still when I wasn't taking it. And my doctor switch to Prilosec.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.