Abdominal Pain and bloating please help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

So for the past 4 days I have had continuous abdominal pain,bloating,nausea and I can't get comfortable in any position. I think i also have trapped wind because i can feel my stomach groaning. I woke up yesterday and my legs felt weak, I'm not sure if this is from the lack of sleep I have been getting or just another symptom of what I have?? Please can someone help because my mum insists that it is period pain but I have read up about it and it doesn't have the tightning sensation that comes with period pains... I'm 13 by the way..

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I don't know when the last time was you had a bowel movement but sounds like you have an impacted colon. Which is essentially very constipated. You can have a bowel movement everyday and still have an impacted colon. Particularly if that the BM are hard are rounded pieces of poop. If it looks like that it definitely indicates constipation and you should go to the hospital and get it checked out. Or if you're pretty sure you are constipated you can treat it at home. Just go buy some magnesium citrate. It doesn't taste well but it will definitely clean you out. I would recommend you talk to your doctor before doing any of this.

• Posted

Go to the hospital right away. Continuous abdominal pain requires hospital pain medication and then a good examination of your body. Your legs not being able to move really concerns me. Go to the hospital. Its not worth your life. I once clapsed after coming home from work. I had my phone by me so i called 911. It turned out to be a ruptured cyst the size of a grapefruit and sepsis had set in. It almost killed me. I was in the hopital for a week. Have someone take you or go now. The nausea and leg movement thing will tip them off that something could be very wrong. You shouldn't have to wait long. If you can't drive, call the ambulance. Don't be scared of bills if you don't have insurance. The hospital may forgive your bill if you can't pay. It isn't worth your life to stay like you are. You are in dangerous waters! 

Good luck to you! 

• Posted

Also, do not take painkillers from a friend or anything like that hoping it will go away! My friend died like that. He had an unintentional overdose or reaction because he had diabetes. He refused to go to the hospital because of the bill. Now he's deadsad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.