acne

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello  friends.. lately  i  noticed  theres a lot of acne appeared on my  cheek   and  chin   i tried  using toners  and  acne  creams.. it  will  fade  but it  comes back  again  ..im really depressed  , i dont  even  want  to  get  out  our  nor  meet my friends.. they  envy  me  with  my  flawless  skin but now  my  face has so many acne..i  feel  so ugly. huhu..

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, my skin was bad during perimenopause, easily as bad sometimes as it was when I was a teenager and worse in the fact that some of the spots took weeks to go. My skin was very oily.

Post meno a year or so my skin is a lot drier but I really haven't had a spot now for several years.

• Posted

tnx  Zigangie for the  reply,,  its  2 months already  it gets worse  everyday  ,,
  • Posted

Hi Jyll, I too had broken out in horrible acne, all over my face. I went to Sephora, don't know if you have one there, but they gave me samples of gels and creams to put on my face that took them away. Luckily, the gel called night invigorating gel cured it for me. I can't give you the name of the maker but it starts with O so you can find it, if you even have a  Sephora there.

• Posted

tnx  Patrathegreat,,  im frm philippines ,,  ill try  to  look for that  brand,,  tnx  for  sharing
  • Posted

Yes I know how you feel. I suffered with horrendous acne as a teen and now since peri hit about three years ago, it has returned. I get huge zits that appear around my chin, jaw line, mouth and forehead. I try to use concealer sometimes but it gives me the sniffles. I have run through a few acne products trying to see what will work. I used to use a facial scrub from Garnier that worked reallywell but they discontinued it! So I'm on the hunt for something else.

• Posted

hello  sharcerv52408 i tried  different  toners  and  acne  creams.. nothing works  for me,, it  gets  worse everday,, i went to  derma,, but  the  pricking  makes  it  worse too,,  im really depressed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.