Skip to content

in this discussion +3 following Follow this discussion

acute prostatitis

I just got out of hospital a few days ago after having acute prostatitis. I was in hospital for 3 weeks. When it first started I found it a bit painful when urinating but I thought it would go away. About 24 hours later it was very painful when urinating and I had a high fever. In hindsight I wish I'd gone to the Dr much earlier but I had no idea what was happening to me. About a day and a half after the first symptoms appeared I was hospitalised. It was very painful when urinating for about 5 days and I had fevers of between 39 and 40.9 for about 4 days. The night I had a fever of 40.9 I was vomitting and hallucinating a bit. I was on IV antibiotics for about a week which worked well to clear up the infection but affected my liver and made me quite tired. I am 34 years old and this is my first experience of anything like this. I'd never even heard of acute prostatitis before it happened. I hope that I don't have more problems in the future like this.

Report this

1 Replies

• peter13779 Guest

I also has the similar problems, I suggest you to take a radical cure, otherwise acute prostatitis may worse for chronic disease, and the treatment can be more difficult. What's more, if antibiotic is not useful, you could also try herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill, it is made in natural herbs that won't cause side effects.

0 Report this reply to peter13779

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

Already approved

You can't report this, it's already been approved by a moderator.

Forums Terms & Conditions | Help & Frequently Asked Questions