advice please ASAP I need HELP now

Posted , 4 users are following.

I know nobody can actually tell me what to do they can only advise. I got up this morning and I don't know what to do. I know it is stupid, I just don't feel I can cope. I am having a new fitted kitchen in2 weeks, I have wanted for a couple of years, it isn't going to be too big because there is no plumbing , electrics or plastering to be done, should take a week maximum, but cupboard need emptying, we are having Fence panels delivered, not sure what date, I want the clean covers putting on my second sofa, I want the tidying up finished in the garage all these jobs I need help from hubby who is at work. He starts something but doesn't finish before he is going onto something else. 

Today is the first time I am on my own, with nothing planned I cannot stop crying I have no one I can call on hubby at work and if I call him he will just say stop worrying about it. I am under menta l health team yesterday I made an appointment to see the nurse for  when she comes back off her weeks holiday appointment 24 April. I see psychiatrist 27 April.

i forgot to take my AD for 2 days.

i halve taken extra tablets recently not enough to do any significant harm professionals know. I am normally quite rational but today I don't feel particularly rational. Do I phone MHT or just see how I go on? I need help

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I didn't say my feet hurt my hands, hurt my shoulders hurt I am dizzy I feel I need the toilet all the time. 

I know nobody is going to reply and tell me what to do.

i don't know why I am on this site no one can help me.

• Posted

Can you write a list of the things you need to do, then work out how long each task will take, and construct a timetable? Then you can tick off each little task as you complete it. I find that when I feel overwhelmed by the work I need to do, this really helps.
    • Posted

Yes it makes complete sense but that would be ok if I could physically do all the jobs withou hubby not putting his oor in. The garage I would get a skip, but he wants everything, the fence panels will be too heavy plus I need a concrete post putting in and I haven't a clue, putting clean covers on sofa are heavy and need pulling I physically need him, but he just doesn't worry and tells me not to but easier said than done. None of the jobs are that important and some can wait I know this but just at the moment I don't think I will feel better until I can be more rational.

its times like this I will take place he tablets again and Venlafaxine bough I know it is wrong to.

• Posted

Howdy Desperate

I get this all the time at work - even when I do escalate I get told "not to worry" or I'm "wasting my time".

So what I'm doing is: Creating 'Tasks' (same as the list that Evergreen suggested.)

Difference, being I'd suggest you put them on sticky notes or BluTac them to a wall.

Different colours mean different stuff to you - that helps relieve the situation.

NOW, on each one, place WHO is responsible for the task.

IF you are not, and hubby is meant to be doing stuff, then you can only be responsible for reminding him which instead of you feeling like a nag, are more like, a Project Manager where you can tell him, "hey lets kick the Sofa job now."

With the stuff on the wall, hubby may even be happier with that as he can now see more clearly what to do as well.

If there is definite time limits, put a 'finishing' line on the wall and move the Stickys closer to the line.

BUT at the end of the day, you have to realise that you can't be responsible for hubby or the project 'failing'.

The stickys help, as you can at least say 'well I tried' but that level of control doesn't happen sometimes.

GOOD LUCK

• Posted

I think you need to phone someone sooner rather than later. When everything gets on top of you your rational thinking goes out the window. You sound as though you cant do the jobs on your own and its easy to say dont worry.

You need to do one thing at a time easier said than done I know.

My main concern is your state of mind you need to talk to someone now

Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.