Advise

Posted , 4 users are following.

2 weeks into cutting from 4mg to 3mg of diazapan and sertrine 200 to 150.

Through lack of sleep and stress I am very vague have anxiety running through creating a lot of pain, I need to take the edge off a bit, I know I should take something to calm me down as if I start having panic attacks it will get bad quick. Sleep has been about 6 hours broken sleep, tried breathing and all that, need some help with damage limitation please.

1 like, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mark

Personally I wouldn't taper two at a time. I would taper off the diazepam then tackle the other one. How long have you been on diazepam because that really dictates how fast you can taper. If you haven't been on it long a relatively fast taper should be fine but you really have to take it at a pace you're comfortable with and listen to your body. Jo

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hey Mark. I've been on 10mg Valium for nearly a year now. Had 2mg pills from GP but that was never going to solve the problem. so started  buy from very repuitable online pharmacy. Sometimes you have to go against the Dr's orders to succceed in getting of Valium. If you get servre side effects, take strong Opiates. That may sound nuts, but it will make you feel better and help with withdrawl. Once Benzo withdrawl has worn off, stop the Opiates. You be fine fella......trust me!!!!!!!
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Are you an expert at tapering off drugs. i dont think so.

and as for using opiates to help . i am curious as to which drug you

are suggesting .

There is a group that knows about tapering the safe way

It is a benzo forum.  Google it and you  will

find it.

Stay safe and dont try something you dont know about

is my advise.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up