After anal fissure surgery, i suffer from tailbone burning

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

this is after my anal fissure surgery off 7 weeks. 

Have anyone experienced a burning in the tailbone after pressing it with the index finger?!  It is a burning feeling and not a numb-ache. I also feel as my anus is stressed between now and then, with a yellowish-white leakage coming out of the anus but very small amount. It doesnot end oozing out for a week now or more. Might it be an infection?! Or an internal abcess?! I was getting ok, toning down the the stool softener I am using bit by bit until this happens    sadany ideas?! Or advises?! 

Ps: my BM is good now after 7 weeks off the surgery. the tailbone is not inflamed. It might be a bit reddish but not very strong. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have not had surgery, so I'm not able to help you. Hopefully, someone who has can answer your question. Tonya

• Posted

Sorry as I'm waiting the see the consultant. I'm not much use to you either. But if you suspect an infection you need to see your GP and get some antibiotics. You don't need anymore problems.  

• Posted

Hi Bobo

yes! I am getting sick of pain and suffering. I suppose it is an infection and I get antibiotics for it. The redness disappeared but the needle-like pain is still there once I touch it with my finger. I can sit though. But it doesnot go. I consulted a dr and he told me I might need another surgery for popping the internal abcess out. Like a very small fistula.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.