Always peeing

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi... I have the urge to urinate most of the times. It started after my uti was treated.. it's been 2 weeks now that I still have the same uti symptoms.. peeing almost 10 times a day.. got an appointment with the urologist.. very anxious what will come out.. What could it be??

Pls suggest something

Thanks

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Did you have a follow up urine test after your course of antibiotics.

After I was treated I was retested and my Dr. said my results were in the in between area and gave me another round of antibiotics. After that I retested clear but it was at least another weak until I felt completely normal.

• Posted

I did get tested but the culture was normal.. that's how ibhave been refered to urologist.. I am 35 years old and never smoke.. what could be the cause of frequent peeing in my case??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.