Am I infected with STD?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I met a professional transsexual guy (sex worker) from internet and the following activities occurred:

1- First, I gave protected oral sex (I sucked his penis (he was wearing condom)

2- I sucked his balls only once or twice at most (NOT protected)

3- He sucked my penis (I was wearing condom)

4- He put lube on his hole, I cannot remember if he put some on my penis or not, I performed anal sex for less than 1 minute using condom, I ONLY pushed once (the first time I penetrated), I ejaculated inside, I pulled out. I left.

Now, my concerns are:

1- When I looked at the condom after I pulled out, it didn't have the "large puffy ring" in topmost, it was a bit flatted with some cum. I am not sure if I did not cum enough or there was a leak, but I did not notice leak when I examined it and the room was a bit dark.

2- Before we started the activities, he opened a condom, and he put it on me. He has a long experience with this stuff so I am sure he put it the right way.

3- I did not change the condom after the oral sex, but he obviously did it for many years that I think he maybe did not tear it with his teeth.

4- I read other people reviews on this transsexual from last year, and their activities are with the same transsexual person: (they performed oral sex WITHOUT condom, the transsexual penetrated them WITH condom, and they penetrated the transsexual WITH condom); However, the transsexual obviously was in contact with at least 100 men so I am inclined with the possibility he is HIV+. I think she do this for living.

5- This was my first sex ever. When I got home, I ejaculated 3 times into 3 new condoms just to see if it will have the same look as the one I saw, but they had all large puffy topmost, which wasn't in the one I saw in the encounter. I am not sure if the pressure of the anal sex contributed to the shape of the condom but I am worried.

6- Just for information, her body, face, and the skin in down place, were fully shaved, and looked so clean that I did not notice any weird stuff.

Please let me know if I should take PEP or not? I am still in the first 48 hours window. Thanks.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Right just to start off with, HIV is actually pretty difficult to catch, even if you had unprotected sex with someone you knew was infected and that infected person wasn't taking their medication. Which is worst imaginable scenario.

Secondly, the condom is supposed to be flat at the tip, if it is full of air the chances of it breaking are increased which is why the top should always be pinched when you are putting it on. But the fact that you saw sperm in there is a good indicator (though not a definite one) that the condom remained in tact. Considering the amouunt of lube used and the fact that you were wearing a condom, the chances of any skin to skin contact between your penis and his rectum is unlikely. The chances of you coming into any contact with bodily fluids are miniscule.

Transmission through oral sex is again not impossible but less likely.

Even if he IS HIV+, medication significantly reduces viral load, which means infection is less likely.

So all in all, your chances of being exposed to the disease, nevermind in infectious quantities, are miniscule. And even then, having sex with someone who has untreated HIV once is still not guarenteed to give it to you.

With all that being said, it is a pretty huge assumption that he is HIV positive. I used to be a sex worker, and the majority of times it was protected at all times. But when I came to know a client well there were the odd occasions I would give oral without... though of course NEVER vaginal or anal sex without. In fact, I knew a lot of women that did... and none of us ever got HIV. I also know an awful lot of people in the alternative comunity,  and none of them have HIV. In fact, the only HIV+ person I know is my neighbour, and he contracted the disease from needle use.

In my experience (and it is only my experience, not fact) providing you visit people that aren't working the streets and aren't super cheap, sex workers take excellent care of their sexual health. Simply because if they get warts or puss or anything unpleasant they will loose business permanently. It isn't worth the risk. And in fact, though I only know two street workers, even they look after their health most of the time.

I wouldn't consider OWO the end of the world in this case, or a sure sign he has anything.

Nevertheless, getting tested regularly once you are sexually active is a good idea. I don't think you need to start PEP but have a word with your doctor, they will be able to discuss it with you properly. But if it helps, that neighbour of mine who does have HIV? He tried to commit suicide a few weeks ago and I was holding his throat close with bare hands for 15 minutes until the ambulance arrived... and my GP said the risk of exposure was too tiny to bother with PEP.

• Posted

Hi Angel91,

Thank you so much for your helpful response, I really appreciate it. That transsexual guy is indeed not street worker as he has his own website and services. Furthermore, I texted him today and told him that I couldn't sleep for 2 nights and whether if he has std or not. I told him I would believe him. He replied: "Noo i don't". which is also a good indication so far. Again, Thanks Angel for your great explaination.

• Posted

No worries hun. I know worrying about these things is awful. And it wont be completely off your mind for a while but I hope I have been able to put your mind at rest!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.