ANA

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all I have been having the odd aches and pains and weird vibrating/fuzzing feeling inside my body for a while now. I have been to the doctors and have had loads of blood tests all came back as raised esr and crp and I am back today to discuss the results of my ANA tests and I am so worried. It started off with bad headaches and neck pain but th headaches have now gone but still get the neck pain. I get the odd pain in all different places its so strange it moves around. When laying or sitting a certain way I feel this vibrating/fuzzy feeling inside my body its so hard too explain its the weirdet feeling ever. I suffer with fatigue, I am apparently pre-diabetic yes I am also overweight. I also have been getting cold hands and feet and they seem to goo numb easier than they did a few months ago when this al started. I never seem to get to  a reasonable answer off the doctor even though bloods are raised. i am back there this afternnon too get the results of my thyroid and ANA blood results and I am so worried as one of them is abnormal.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Good luck. Update us. Hope all is normal xx
    • Posted

ANA blood test wasn't back yet but my crp is going down by apparently my uric acid blood tests is raised so don't know what that means x

• Posted

And in rheumatoid conditions. Did your doc offer any explanation??
    • Posted

My doctor just said mainly causes of uric acid is gout nothing about vasculitis, I am waiting for my ANA bloods too come back but my CRP are going down.
    • Posted

Not really he just said about gout and didn't seem too concerned on it being raised so i am not sure what thats about he didn't say anything about.

• Posted

Been feeling alot better lately inflammation markers are going down and doctor isn't worried had my ANA test come back today as normal no further action x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.