anal cancer

Posted , 3 users are following.

can any one tell me about image. i am worrying about the HPV. I have a hpv genital warts and recently i have face bllod in stool i went to see doctor he done to me colonscope. i am super worrying about this because i read about anal cancer its really scare me please advise. [cry] ​.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

You have a normal colonscope and that is MOST reassuring. The connection between genital warts and anal cancer is a very tenious one. If you like I may be able to help you clear those warts because they need to be cleared.
    • Posted

Dear andrew thank you for the reply. also i am now 26 years 9 months i went to take a vaccine call gardacil. the doctor said we will recommanded for 26 bellow. but i told her to give me Gardacil it is protected to me????
  • Posted

Hi, could the blood in stool be caused by something else. I have regularly had blood there. My was caused by very bad piles inside and a very aggravated bowel and also anal fissure. As soon as I had a slightly hard stool the tear would rip again and I would see blood. Get the hospital to treat u for hpv virus, it's so common and you have had an examination to put your mind at rest. Try not to worry xxxxx
    • Posted

thank you dear for reply  i was thinking about it because when i face blood in stools i had bring some mecine from my family doctor (from India)

i use it like one week then its gone but after one month blood come two or there drop thats y i need to ask you people 

• Posted

I too had a conversation with my gp only last week about blood loss when pooping. She said the are loads of blood vessels in the anal canal and a change in diet or flying for example can agitate them, put pressure on them xxxxx keep a diary each time you poop, whether you have blood. It will help x
  • Posted

Internal haemorrhoids are a commom source of blood AFTER a BM. This blood is usually bright red in colour. Darker or tarry blood comes from further up the bowel and can be more worrying.

However here is the point. All blood, on the motion or mixed in with it, bright red or dark, it doed not matter, all blood passed per rectum must have a proper definative diagnosis. This can never be left to chance because a simple pollyp, the precurssor of all colio-rectal cancer can bleed and at this stage this cancer is 100% curable. A few months or years down the road that may no longer be the case. A doctor should never presume anything when it comes to rectal bleeding and colonoscopy is usually indicated.

• Posted

so i need to go with more test like anasope ??
  • Posted

i need to test like anoscopy ??

• Posted

No need for any more tests at this stage. Your colonscope is clear and that's about as good as it gets. You need to get rid of your genital warts though.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.