aneurysm

Posted , 3 users are following.

So scared of having an aneurysm

I've had pains in the back of my neck and around my head with some face tingling and numbness I can't stop touching my face and head I've also had pain on top off myhead and it feels warm and I still have the water dripping feeling at the back of my nose I feel all over like iI'm just going to collapse I'm so scared and I don't know what to do

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

This sounds so dang scary... should you not go see a doctor?? How long has it been going on?? I constantly feel cardiac things like this and I can never decide whether it's just my anxiety/panic or something serious.. I hate living with not knowing whether I should rush myself to the hospital or just go lie down in a dark room..
    • Posted

It is scary and I want to go to the hospital but I think my family think I'm weird all the time and I always have the head pains and pressure but today it's my neck as well plus everything else I hate not knowing whether it anxiety or something else I'm exhausted of worrying all the time i feel like I'm just waiting for something to happen
  • Posted

Could it be your sinuses, because you said you've been having the head pressure. Maybe your mind noticed that you've been having the pressure in your head and scared itself-which would amplify your anxiety. Then that made your neck tense up afterward. I'm not a doctor, but I've had something like this a few weeks ago. I actually thought it was a tumor, but it went away. Call a medical professional, maybe call your local ER and tell them what you've been feeling. I too hate that I feel the need to visit the ER or my doc every minute, but it puts my mind at ease to go. My mom probably thinks I'm crazy for all the visits. And sometimes when I do visit the docs I feel like I'm a burden, because it turns out to be nothing serious. If it is bothering you just go see a med professional.
    • Posted

Thank you I've had an ambulance out bbeen checked over blood pressure etc all fine she thinks it could be sinuses or migraines she asked if I wanted to go to hospital but they won't give me a scan because I'm pregnant so I said I'll gget my Dr to refer me for an ent if it's not my sinuses ill then demand a scan or something it's horrible I'm sick off it
    • Posted

I know how it is. My dad had a stroke so when I was experiencing the pressure I was sure that I might be having one too. I didn't have heath insurance until recently, so i never got it check out. And by the time my insurance came through I didn't have the pressure anymore.
    • Posted

I don't know what mine is I hope it's pregnancy related sooner I have this baby the better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.