aniexty causing me to worry all the time?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I would really like some help, to know that someone else is going through what im going through so i wont think im crazy. For the past couple months ive had chest heavyness and sometimes fear on it. Here lately ive had discomfort under my breastbone and goes into my back on the left side. Ive had multiple test. Ekg and a stress test. Everything fine. My doctors have told me its aniexty but no medicine is helping and i keep thinking its something serious. Does anyone else have these symptoms ? Please help!

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

I have the exactly same symptoms I also have gone to the hospital and get tests and they say the same thing they tell you that's anxiety and any medicine doesn't work
    • Posted

Thank you so much for replying. I feel better knowing someone else is experiencing these symptoms. Just wish they would go away
    • Posted

I do to sometimes, not always tho. How long have you had this problem?
    • Posted

Just try to get my mind off of it, but i have the discomfort under my breast bone into my back for the most part of the day. Then it will go away but comes back. I just feel its something serious but everyone says aniexty.
    • Posted

We are the same way I play softball when my season started everything was fine but now my mind is controlling anxiety and I feel the same way that is something serious buts it not
    • Posted

I used to play softball too! But my aniexty never started till i had my daughter. How old are you if you dont mind me asking
    • Posted

This anxiety started since I hold a anger and then all sudden I felt I was having a heart attack I have gone to doctors at endenburg I had a sleeping test also

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.