Anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

I suffer with anxiety and it's worse at certain times of the month .

IE my period .

Dose anyone else have this with their periods .

Also I have a hospital appointment on Wednesday to have a tooth taken out so my anxiety isn't great at the moment .

I take propranolol dose anyone else on here take it and what do they think of it

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

This is me right now I'm convinced I have a tumor in my brain , I have the ultimate headache , I have a shaky feeling and a nervous feeling my head feels like there is this tight band around it , head pressure blurred vision periodically burning scalp , heart palos and the list goes on smh and my period is on ughhhhhhh this is a nightmare I swear something is wrong with my brain it feel like I'm going to just drop dead at any moment
  • Posted

Hi,

I have been thinking exactly the same thing I have noticed I am ok for a few weeks still have anxiety but can generally manage it then round my period it seems to be so much worse , I am going to start a diary and jot down how I feel etc and see if there is a pattern with my period. X

Hope you feel better soon x

• Posted

Hi Natalie. Yes that's what I've been doing a diary and there is a pattern . I still get Anxiety but it's worse before my period .

My stomach turns over dose yours ? Hope you feel better soon xx

• Posted

i am terrible most months up to a week before and the week after... its just wonderful , the cipralex does help some with the mood but honestly im a wreck when its that time of the month

• Posted

I honestly, have the same issue everytime I start... My anxiety started around November of last year, and the anxiety started getting significantly bad when I started, around January. rolleyes 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.