anxiety depression self harm its beating me

Posted , 5 users are following.

ive always tried to stay strong through this i feel every min of the day but i dont know how much longer i can be strong its not getting any easier in fact it really worse than it has been in a long long time i just dont know what to do anymore im on medication i go my CBT i try hard everyday to get through it and feel something other than sadness and pain ive tried to look forward and  think i will beat it but the past few weeks have been a strain on me i panic when im out for long periods of time anxiety even before i step through the door is sky high i wake up and im just as tired as when i actually get to sleep think my mind is telling me enough is enough i dont know how im still here but i am i just want to feel like my self again so fed up of life

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Steve

Sorry to hear your not doing well at the moment.  It sure is a bumpy ride.  May I ask what meds you are on and the dosage?

lynda

• Posted

hi lynda im taking mirtazapine 30mg been taking them for 3 months now was on 15mgs for 2 months before that
    • Posted

Did you find CBT helpful or not.  Do you practice mindfulness?  Can you just go with the anxiety and then let it go. You might have to do this over and over again but the anxiety does lesson.

lynda

• Posted

Hi setev I can understand your pain I'm in same situation year ago I helped my self I go walk try to mind relaxing excersize I was feeling better but yesterday my mum die and I'm same situation again it's really pain full
  • Posted

Hey Steve I'm feeling you. Rite now I'm in pain and frustration as i write. Tears in the eyes as i was at church when anxiety peaked. My Fren had to take me home. My stomach ache i feel like throwing up. In jus feeling sick. Im fed up as well cause i was good until Monday of last week i just kept on the edge. I jus cant come to terms anxiety disorder is doing me so bad. Been struggling fr last November till now n jus cant cope.
    • Posted

i just dont know how or why im still here im not a bad person i just dont understand life anymore maybe its my time with the angels or even the demons that go through my mind
    • Posted

Hi Shannon hope you are feeling a bit better now. You will cope even though you think you can't. I don't know how we will do it but we will. Anxiety is a feeling but you can get through it. I have days when i don't know how I even got out of bed. My head spins and I just want the world to stop. Don't let it win I try desperately not to let it . You went to church so it didn't stop you, ok you didn't stay the whole time so what. Next time you could keep trying it is no different to any other illness it will test you everyday xxx
  • Posted

Steve I know exactly how you feel! I have a 1 year old son and I'm scared to go in public because I have panic attacks!! I also have a fear of driving! I'm tired when I wake up plus I have other symptoms as well! Headache fatigue chest pressure stomach trouble! I know it's exhausting but harming yourself is only going to make things worse for you! Have u talked to a therapist! Staying busy is also a good way to push out negative thoughts! I am usually on edge and always nervous which is a terrible feeling! Regular exercise and eating healthy helps to I'm her if you need me
  • Posted

Guess we r just special Lol. I think so too even ask d lord y me n I'm a good person. Honey stay strong. I'm not giving up. Been fighting too long to give in to stupid anxiety. Let us keep strong n kick it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.