Anxiety ? or death is near ?

Posted , 7 users are following.

This is me right now I'm convinced I have a tumor in my brain , I have the ultimate headache , I have a shaky feeling and a nervous feeling my head feels like there is this tight band around it , head pressure blurred vision periodically , watering eyes , and burning scalp , heart palos and the list goes on smh and my period is on ughhhhhhh this is a nightmare I swear something is wrong with my brain it feel like I'm going to just drop dead at any moment

1 like, 38 replies

38 Replies

Next
  • Posted

it's only anxiety during periods it's so much worse sad u had tests ruled out for tumors 💕
    • Posted

Yes thank god., but this is.the worst ever so debilitating and scary
  • Posted

Yeah definitly anxiety! Do u also suffer from insomnia?

best

• Posted

I did in the beginning but it slowly wore off , I had it bad could never sleep
  • Posted

I have a lot of head pressure right now sad
    • Posted

Awww I know how you feel , it will.pass its so horrible we have to.go.through all of this , Im still struggling myself currently , and my neck is super tense .
    • Posted

Yes it goes on for days but off and on for days not consistent it may stop for a little while then come back when I think about it
  • Posted

Hope you doing okay ain't been on in awhile but hope you feeling better im strugglein also but im fighting but it's getting hard
    • Posted

Yeah I'm doing better than i was earlier it was so hard at work all day dealing with this anxiety my head was killing me the whole entire day man smh
    • Posted

Yea its harder when your dealin wit like work lucky you don't have kids to care for and you have anxiety i feel your pain life is harder when your dealin wit anxiety its is not easy
    • Posted

When I had my anxiety attack the other day I had my 2 kids and their friend and was alone.... Husband at work it was the worst feeling in the world they were so over whelmong while o was trying to kee myself from feeling like I was dying.... My 2 year old cryin and climbing all over me while my chest was so heavy and I couldn't breathe..... I never cried so much
    • Posted

Have you considered therapy it teaches you how to cope and control anxiety/paniccry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.