Any help?!?!?!?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just need help and words of wisdome. I just turned 16... This month actually. My anxiety is horrible,Mood swings and hormones are crazy out of wack... I typically find this gross to talk about but I have had dirrhea for.. Today would be the 4th day. The first day i thought it was the food I ate. My family and I went bowling and I have a hard time with dairy but I ate some mozzarella sticks. I brished it off. Then the next day it was still there. I brished it off still. Yesterday I woke up To stomach noises and gioong to the bathroom. No need of super rushing but I knew what was coming. I could not figure out why( This may be too much info now or gross to some people but I am trying to give detail so if someone has been through it maybe they can help) I got SUPER scared. I saw blood on my toilet paper and it shot my anxiety into overdrive. I thought it was from my stool... The thing is.. I had started my period! That would be fine except I just got off my period on the 13th this month. I blame the irregularity of that on my levels of stress lately... So now any bit of blood I see I still keep panicing cause that is just how my anxiety works and 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

My darn computer made me send that before I was finished. To continue... It is mainly unusual to me as I do get these symptoms when I am on my period usually but I got them before I was on it even so I am just really worried. I have never had it last this long before. 2 or 3 days was always max but today makes the 4th day! Please if anyone can give me advice or words of wisdome I would appreciate it sooo much!! I am going a little crazy! It does not hurt,I have not been vomiting or feeling like I might or anything. no other symptoms besides watery stool. Please help
  • Posted

Talk to your Doctor, Periods may be irregular when young, it may be spotting

Try Immodiume for your loose stools. You could if possible talk to your Mam about your concerns

BOB

• Posted

Bless you chick

Sounds like the diary upset your tum, in the first instance. 

There are many benign reäsons for blood on the toilet paper. So try not to let your anxiety get high over this. 

If it continues make an appointment to see your GP or practice nurse.

Stay positive and use as many coping skills to see you through this overly anxious time.

You could also have a chat with your GP to see how the management of your anxiety is going. You may need extra spportxxx

• Posted

Thank you deeply for your reply! It did turn out to be period blood. I just can not get over why my stool is watery and I have no other symptoms. not even upset stomach. You are very kind to reply and show your concern and appreciate it sooo much as well as the advice. I just got done with being upset over a private message reply from someone. They were out of line. But none the less the past is in the past. thank you again!!! Bless your heart!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.