Anyone else?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey. I was just wondering if anybody who has had A Hemorrhoid had any kind of rash? Just at your anal? Also excessive bleeding before hand? That maybe caused acne like bumps near your anus?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Nope, hemorrhoids aren't associated with any rashes; just the itchy painful lump(s). Blood could indicate an Internal hemorrhoid though. Acne like bumps is something outside of a hemorrhoid as well. The only thing I can think is maybe you put something on it that irritated your bottom or your not whipping well enough after a BM; which could give you a rash; tiny bumps included. Put some extra strength desitin on the rash. It should go away In time. Maybe switch to doves Sensitive skin bar soap or body wash to.

• Posted

if you have hemorrhoids, your anus tends to get itchy. and if you scratch it, that's when you get rashes.

• Posted

If the roid has been bleeding for a while when you poop. If you fart and shoot out blood from the hemorroid, it could dry and cause a rash. Especially in the dry winter by your poop hole. Make sure to wash where your poop come out if you fart to keep it clean. Don't scratch it with your fingers or you may get parrasites on your hand. Use a fork or something clean to itch it. But make sure to wash it really good afterwards.

• Posted

Few quick inputs based on recent recovery I made due to a nice Doctor and by grace of god -

1 Stop taking Red Chilli and High spicy food

2 Increase fruit (papaya is best) and fibrous food specially as a starting food in breakfast

3 Increase water intake

4 after passing poo immediately take hot water dip bath ( Synth Bath for 10 to 15 min

5 Wear surgical glove and apply Sucral Ano ointment st anus and inside try to push gently haemorohid if it is external

6 Try yoga ( search gaumukh asan on YouTube)

7 Take medicine Hilo 2 cap in morning and 2 in night or its equivalent...

8 Apply baby rash free cream before sleeping on affected area ( preferably check for Zinc Oxide with approximately 40%)

9 I also took homeopathic medicine after slight relief.

10 If pain is severe take pain killer like ibuprofene

Above helped me escape surgery and due to help of Doctor and grace of god I recovered in 2 week time

I hope above will help you wishing speedy recovery take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.