Anyone else ever feel this way. ..

Posted , 3 users are following.

I don't drink I don't smoke I don't take drugs

but it gets me to angry when people who do these kind of things seems healthier and happier than me, people who take drugs get on with day to day laugh and look happy etc people who wake up to alcohol seem healthier and having a better life than me I try and be as healthy as I can and do the best to be the best mam I can be but yet anxiety is making me fear everyday life and I'm sick off it sometimes I think I may as well drink smoke etc then maybe I might feel normal

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi, the problem is......you have absolutely no idea what is going on in their lives.......I smoke and drink, and when I am out with my family,. I look both HAPPY and healthy....

however,.I suffer from many health problems, I take well over 20 pills a day, two inhalers...and other forms of pain relief....

I have three adult sons who live with both my husband and myself....sadly, all three suffer from both physical and mental health problems.....life is not easy, but you put on a happy face......

I wish you well because I know how awful it is too feel constantly ill......

but no person can or should judge another....best wishes...DEIRDRE x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.