Anyone else work in construction with h.s

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have been diagnosed with h.s I am a floor and wall tiler by trade my job is hot and sweaty Iv been doing it for 12 plus years it's all I know I am able to get a payout from insurance for h.s meaning I wouldn't be able to go back to tiling tho which makes me nervous cuz it's all I know

anyone else work construction with h.s do u find its worsened by ur job 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Im sure its horrible, having a job that makes you sweat with this disease, you are aware that in some cases SS benefits are putting people on disability due to their HS, but you have to have to be a Stage 2, and show from Dr all information such as surgeries and how it effects your job..this is a horrible horrible disease, i feel for you.

• Posted

Yeah I no but Fuk I don't think I could settle for disability low income 

it's like sometimes work effects my h.s and sometimes 

• Posted

Is there a specific last of your body that you get it?

I'm a construction worker as well but I get them mostly on my legs and thighs

Some spots on my legs were my hammer rubs when I carry it

I recently did move to Washington and it has gotten worse since I'm not sure why

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.