anyone experiencing a weird feeling; dizzy spaced out disorientation

Posted , 14 users are following.

Anyone else feeling this....really distressing me..b.It like bien drunk or really ill

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes had it on and off for the past month today has been really bad I describe it as feeling like your in a computer game like the way the screen turns real fast ect xx
    • Posted

Also I had it to the point I could not walk in October while in hospital getting told I'm. Fine I asked the nurse to walk me to the toilet I was so weak with it that was the worse xx
    • Posted

Omg really...why was you in hospital?

what did they say?

Did it start like mine and get worse??

• Posted

I was in hospital because my heart rate was up for no reason turns out it was panic attacks which obviously with anxiety I still don't belive but anyhow I still have it now today but it comes on as quick and random as it will go my friend who also has anxiety has it too .

We both fell as though where falling when we have it bad it could be s virus though so keep eye out for if your sneezes start if your female I tend to get this around the start of my period too

• Posted

How long have you been feeling like this? Have you recently started or  withdrawing from medication?
  • Posted

Basically guys ive suffered with anxiety since a breakdown at 15. Thats when i started 20mg fleouxetine daily which I'm still on now.

Ive just had my second baby via my first c section 8weeks ago. My anxiety through the pregnancy and afterwards was hurrendous!!

Keep obsessing that there's something wrong with me because I feel dizzy and lightheaded alk the time. All discombobulated

• Posted

Hi Hun I'm 26/27 weeks pregnant and I'm spaced out all time never no we're I am everything looks weird n convinced something's gonna happen to me is this normal in pregnancy xx
  • Posted

Good that's great that you can still do your tasks but you must try and do something for yourself too it helped me it felt uncomfortable and at first caused me more anxiety I have thought racing around in my head all day but if I don't try and do something I enjoy or worthwhile I just feel worse even when I am exchausted mentally I still try hope this helps we are all different and trying to find what helps us
  • Posted

Hi again!! ☺ this is how unexplained it to my husband...like I'm kind imof drunk or like I haven't slept. I'm sure it's all anxiety as the Dr has been telling me...but its hard to accept cause I just feel so off. I mean don't get me wrong...I do not want it to be anything else!! I've been on 10mg of citalopram for 6 weeks now. I Just want to be me again...maybe if I stop worrying enough that can and will happen.
  • Posted

I think we have all wished we could get better quickly but the harsh facts are that it takes as long as it takes these feeling are tormenting I know but anxiety is nothing to fear it is a very uncomfortable feeling not an illness that's wht pills do no work in most cases you need to not let these feelings overwhelm you because this just feed into the anxiety and makes it worse I know this is easier said then done but if a can do it everybody can
  • Posted

Were you both diagnosed by psychologists with anxiety?
    • Posted

Yes, I was. Anxiety and panic disorder. It stemmed from a major panic attack while I was driving.
  • Posted

Yes I was and spent many months in hospital with this I am in recovery now  it's not easy by any means but it's better then no life at all  and if I can live my life with anxiety it's better than nothing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.