Anyone got experiences taking Lyrica

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been taking low dose of Lyrica for a few weeks and it was helping a little. Just gone up in the dose a couple of days ago and I am lying here now in agony with feet and legs. I'm also getting heat rash on fingers.

Anyone else experienced this?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello BigG101, My doctor put me on Lyrica. It was a trouble med to me. One of the side effects was swelling of legs, night sweats,blurry vision. I had them all. I swelled in my legs so bad that I brushed against a footsteps corner and had to get eighteen stiches in my shin. Now I have a terrible scare. I bought a 300$ pair of glasses that I am unable to where. Not to mention it did nothing for the pain in my feet. I personally found it a terrible med for me. I may be the only one out of thousands that went through all that, but it is just my experience with taking it. Best wishes JMAC
    • Posted

Thanks JMAC. Much appreciated.
    • Posted

Haha. Sorry not funny but nice I'm not the only one who went to my eye doc not understanding why vision so blurry. Swelling huge. But it works for me amazing. I've had a lot of water weight from it as well. Nothing else works. My doc tried me on Horizant

It didn't touch the pain.

• Posted

I am taking Demerol for pain, only thing that (at least) made pain tolerable and still function. Tried everything thing that was thrown at me. Nothing worked.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.