Anyone heard about this medicine Essentiale forte?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there guys,

Sorry to post about the same thing twice,but I was hopping to found someone who will tell me more about the drug I'm taking for my fatty liver.

The medicine is called ,, Essentiale Forte''

Is suppose help your liver gets better,I read very good reviews on Amazon about it.But it's seems that not many people heard about it.

I have started to take this 3 weeks ago and noticed some side effect like abdominal stomach pain.

Anyone heard about this medicine ?

Thank you in advance

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I have taken Essentiale Forte and I stopped taking them as its capsules are made of product that can give oneself side effects. Don't poison your liver with this product.

Instead to cleanse your liver trying using this regime below which I have great Sucess under three months of daily usage:-

Below my blood test results taken today 48 days after my blood test of 25th Nov. 2015 ( after taking Indian Gooseberry (Amla) juice from from 3 Indian Gooseberry combined 1 hour early with Olive Leaf Extract (2 teaspoons x 2/day) plus lemon juice (from half lemon) + 2 teaspoons of honey. Subsequently to my November 25th 2015, I still maintain my treatment below combined with intake of the following:-

A) 3x Omega 3(with 1,000mg fish oil, EPA-180mg,DHA-120mg),

B) 2x Vitamin E ( 400I.U.)

C) 2x multivitamins tablets

In 48 days the results as follows:-

Bilirubin Total serum down from 43 to 35 down 19%.

Alkaline Phosphatase up 6.5% 28% from 139 to 148 (<130) alanine="" transaminase="" (sgpt/alt)="" down="" 31%="" from="" 48="" to="" 33=""><37) aspartate="" transaminase="" (sgot/ast)down="" 23%="" from="" 62="" to="" 48=""><41) gamma-glutamyl="" transferase="" (gamma="" gt)="" down="" 22%="" from="" 336="" to="" 264=""><51)

in addition, i lost additional 10 kg since i started this regime.

very happy with test results with no side effects

in="" addition,="" i="" lost="" additional="" 10="" kg="" since="" i="" started="" this="" regime.="" very="" happy="" with="" test="" results="" with="" no="" side="" effects="">

in addition, i lost additional 10 kg since i started this regime.

very happy with test results with no side effects

>

• Posted

Hi Walter,

Thank you for replaying,

And that is good news about your recent blood test results.

Could you please tell me what side effects did you experience?

Also for how long did you take essentiale forte before you stopped and what dosage per day?

Thank you in advance

• Posted

I have been having fatty Liver and 

have been using Livolin forte and Silibon.

I later developed Varicocele and was operated upon but quite recently,I started having pains again where I was operated on and gives me itching all over my body as well as frequent urination and tingling sensation as well as constant headache and seems as if I am feeling dizzy etc.I have seen a Doc and said I should do a urine mcs.

I have done the test and expecting d result on Monday. Wats ur advice on way I can take 4d fatty Liver as I am still having pains at my right hand side  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.