Anyone help?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi my names Jesse I have recently been using methampetmine for about a month now used to smoke it when I was younger, I have been on a constant bender not sleeping for 5 days at a time sleeping for 10 hours after that and going days without eating, But tonight I was smoking some meth out of a bong and I just started getting these constant pains in my Tempals and my stomach, got to the stage I was feeling faint headed and sort of falling out of conciousness.

I normally don't touch drugs but lately my life has had a turn for the worst and I'm using it as a healing process just to hide the pain of what has happened, Would be appreciated if you could get back to me and explain what you may have thought went on with my body thanks heaps hope this pain stops!!.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have never done Meth and I think if you stop using the pain will go away. Life is not always easy so just stop it. Deal with your pain in other ways my friend like talking with someone who can give you sound advise and get on with living. 
    • Posted

I'm not touching it any more I have come to the relisation I'm putting my life on the line and it's not worth it!!. Was just seeing if anyone has had these symptoms cause I'm still in major pain
    • Posted

Your body will be withdrawing from the substance probably, and you may have caused issues to your digestive system. I hope you have sought help, use counselling services that are available and be good to yourself, eat well and simply, small amounts at a time. and get plenty of rest

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.