Anyone with LP/OLP have Lichen Aureus?

Posted , 5 users are following.

for the past month i have had rashes on my legs and my dermatologist looked at it yesterday and said its lichen aureus.  could there be a connection to lichen planus?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Jason I have never heard of this one. What has your doctor suggested?
  • Posted

Hi Jason I've never heard of it either. Do you know he symptoms to look out for?
  • Posted

according to my doc there is no connection, but what do doctors know 
  • Posted

Our world is full of stange phenominons and here we have another.  But then again if it is a rare conditition perhaps it has not been diagnosed properly.  At this point after many medical opinions I have become very sceptical. 

Good luck!

• Posted

Hi Jason this is the 1st time I have heard of it as well but then again I was only diagnosed fairly recently. I have both OLD and LP. I do have parts of skin mainly on my calves but I've been to that ahas nothing to do with LP

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.