Are these flat warts?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I get these small, flat, skin-colored lesions on my hands and feet. On my hands they can appear both on the top and my palm, but on my feet, just the tops of them. They are not bites, because I had two on my ankle when I was younger for years, until I got them frozen off. My derm back then said they were warts, but it's just weird to me since they are so small. They do respond well to cryotherapy, but I just wanted to get some more opinions. Do these look like flat warts? They're very hard to see. TIA!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

They do look like flat warts.   Mainly appear in puberty and adolescents and then just disappear as you get older. You could try just leaving them alone....they dont look obvious....as you say,they are very hard to see,and if you are paying for cryotherapy you will be saving your money. 
  • Posted

Someone recently suggested and had much success by rubbing vitamin A on these warts and they disappear. I tried to get hold of Vutamin A capsules in UK but could not find any on it's own anywhere. If anyone knows different I'd be pleased to find out where to get it.

• Posted

Mine looks like that but bigger and purifier and a lot of times it is filled with fluid atleast mine are and mine is pompholyx both my parents are nurses so they make me do lots of research and my mom homeschooled me just in case ur wandering how a 12 year old knows this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.