Argh First bad day in ages!!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ugh i am at work and feel rotten. So not in a good place today!

Had a bad day yesterday and my mood has spiralled from there.

Anxiety and Depression is not a good combination together and although i was coping i really was not yesterday, after an argument with the OH he really made me mad by bringing up things that were not my fault and it really hurt. Clearly he doesnt understand my problems and never will i guess.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

bad days make us apreciate the good days all the more,how can any1 thats not been depressed and anxious ever really understand what and how you feel? i dont talk to people any more about it as they just look at you like your thick lol,all you can do is just battle throught  the bad days and maybe stick some laxatives in the OH tea smile STAY STRONG AND KEEP FIGHTING THE FIGHT

• Posted

Now there is a thought, was a bad day but i am moving forward.

thanks for your reply

• Posted

So hard when your partner doesn't get it! I totally sympathise with you babe.

I don't know about you, but i sometimes get more frustrated than the average person in arguments because the EFFORT we put in everyday to keep sane (and everyone around us happy) goes completely unrecognised!

Grrrrr.... With you babe xx

• Posted

Katehippy,

I so know what u mean. makes things harder on another level.

thanks

dawn

• Posted

dawn

When you get low and angry try breathing exersises and relax.

Sometimes it is impossible to walk away

Keep a hold

BOB

• Posted

dawn

Try diverting your concerns to something you enjoy, I take our Dog Pax out for a walk or have a game of tug with Him, anything to get away fro your concerns

BOB

• Posted

Hi I dont have a dog but i have cats, although i cant walk them.

I have tried that but once i get into a spiral of a bad mood nothing seems to shift it.

I will certainly try though

thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.