arthritis

Posted , 4 users are following.

can anybody tell me if they have arthritis in one knee I can't bend leg very well at all the pain has lasted continuously for approx 2 and half weeks is arthritis pain constant and what everybody's symptoms please getting very fed up now need answers thankyou cc

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello MarieAzzi,  I have arthritis for many years. Arthritis is usually gradual but can be constant pain. I am able to bend my knee even with constant pain. My advice is to go to your GP for a proper diagnosis, it could be a number of things that could be causing the pain, torn ligament and inflamation could cause constant pain. Hope you get some answers soon. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

thanks Elizabeth been seen by 2 different Dr's now they still think it arthritis have xray on Saturday hopefully get to the bottom of this then been in constant pain for 2 and a half weeks thanks for ur advice x

• Posted

I'd go to doctors as it maybe one of many. I've got Arthritis in both knees and even ripped my cartilage which was operated on. I have good days and bad but I'm able to bend my knee/knees. Good luck in finding out your prognosis

• Posted

thankyou angie I have xray on Saturday so hopefully soon I will know the problem 2 gps have told me is possible arthritis buy it's God Dam painful x

• Posted

Hi Arthritis,is not great,as there is no cure.I take herbal remedies eg turmeric,and have Reflexology as much as possible.I also have had a hip replacement,but failed as I am very stiff and I know I have big problems in my other hip & knees! But as I am utterly tense I would rather stay the way I am.My Huuby too needs help with walking as he severely sighted in both eyes,& deaf & suffers from mobility issues.! Sorry to rantRegards Amanda h

• Posted

sorry to hear about u and hubby hun I'm waiting on xray to rule anything else out but my knee is so painful and my walking has slowed down like a snail x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.